On any given day, I can get comments about how much Jude looks like his mom. We're talking a 5:1 ratio of Looks Like Mom:Looks Like Dad. Of course the Lancasters (my maiden name) think he looks like Josh as well as the Gibsons - but all the friends and strangers will say, he looks just like you. Really, I think its a perfect blend. There's a lot of both of us in his face, but he certainly has his Dad's long body - just to note, he has his momma's toes. They are as functional as his fingers.
Friday, April 4, 2008
He looks like me
On any given day, I can get comments about how much Jude looks like his mom. We're talking a 5:1 ratio of Looks Like Mom:Looks Like Dad. Of course the Lancasters (my maiden name) think he looks like Josh as well as the Gibsons - but all the friends and strangers will say, he looks just like you. Really, I think its a perfect blend. There's a lot of both of us in his face, but he certainly has his Dad's long body - just to note, he has his momma's toes. They are as functional as his fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment