Don't let this precious face fool you. My 10 hour night turned into 4 1/2 hours, 2 hours of consoling, 2 hours of rest, 1 hour of eating, changing and getting back to bed and finally another 2 hours of rest. I think he's officially sick. So is Mom and Dad. I hope they're allergies - but as for the little guy, he might have to suffer it out and become friends with saline drops and the bulb.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
It was a fluke
Don't let this precious face fool you. My 10 hour night turned into 4 1/2 hours, 2 hours of consoling, 2 hours of rest, 1 hour of eating, changing and getting back to bed and finally another 2 hours of rest. I think he's officially sick. So is Mom and Dad. I hope they're allergies - but as for the little guy, he might have to suffer it out and become friends with saline drops and the bulb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sorry for you guys! We all got really sick at about the four month mark (that's when Charlie was in the hospital and cut two teeth at the same time!) -- hang in there -- remember "this too shall pass!" -- Joy
Hope you guys get well soon! Hope the little guy will start sleeping the 10 hours like the other night for you soon!
-Lindsey
Post a Comment