Saturday, March 13, 2010

Doc, Police Car, Mater, Lightning, Suzie and Car



I found some "stick-ums" for Jude's room in a desperate attempt to keep him to his room from his early morning risings. Jude started to wake at 5:30am for the past two weeks. Not his normal gig, and he needs the sleep by his behavior. Our super duper gate has failed us - like child proof prescription lids, this kid has not problem opening the two-handed heavy spring latch. Although, its tough for his folks. I guess if you are really concerned about breaking free you'd study something really hard in disguise too.

Unfortunate that these did not work at keeping him at bay and already ripped one off - grrr. But he does enjoy them by his side and I will find him lying beside them pushing his cars along. Sometimes he will even park the appropriate toy car at the right location.

If Jude continues to be the early riser = we will move him back to his baby crib. Wish us luck.

PS - yes, his mother did dress him that day - it was also laundry day, however, he had to go to daycare with what we had left and he also helps pick his clothes.

1 comment:

Alison said...

It's Ramone :). For 3 years, Levi lived and breathed "Cars". I have the movie memorized, several outfits in the closet and entirely too many "Cars" toys in bins (it was a potty training incentive). Levi is finally moving onto Star Wars. I really hope Garison likes Cars :).