Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Day at the Park






Saturday was such a pretty day and all our chores were complete - so we decided to hop in the car and head to Discovery Green Park in Downtown Houston to let Jude roam. Downside, is parks are never leisure with Jude. He immediately heads to the most dangerous areas. Staying close by is not his thing. I'm concerned that a leash will actually cause him to convulse - but its becoming a necessity.

Jude was quite afraid of the water park. We were surprised. He loves spraying water. After 10 minutes he warmed up to it and didn't' want to leave.

1 comment:

Joy said...

OH, I love this post!!! I SO wish that we get to finally meet Jude soon -- I think he and Charlie would be great buddies! (you and I would be the exhausted mommies trailing behind them both)