We reserved a room at the Hilton Americas in Downtown Houston. Met with a couple for dinner and conversation. The party animals that we knew we could be stayed out til 1:00am and we slept in til 9:00AM. After a great breakfast from one of our old stops we headed to Baytown to pick up the little guy.
I made sure to drop a few gold coins on the return home so I could find my way back. We just have to get Josh on board, but I'm not sure he makes a good leprechaun.
View from our Hotel
Dinner at the Last Concert Cafe
Band we listened to at the cafe.
At a Pub with Friends on Main Street
Jeff and Carrie Nichols
1 comment:
Good for you! Each time gets a little easier, Josh.
So easy, in fact, that the last time I left Kara, I thought it was the first night we had been away from her. Garet had to remind me that it was actually the second - oops!
Post a Comment