Its obvious I haven't posted in a long while. The delay is directly impacted to Jude's mobility. He still army crawls with the propulsion of one very small big toe. He now has four teeth, which is directly related to my exhaustion and sleep deprivation :)
I've been busy with more design jobs. Tons of fun and keeps me learning. Josh has finished his first Nuke class and on to the second with Penn State. He's been very excited to go back to school - this time through distance education. And yes, I wonder how you can teach nuclear technology over the internet. I won't complain - since its not hands on nuclear education :P
This weekend will be our first night without Jude as he will go to visit Maw Maw, Pappadeaux and Aunt Stacey for the night. Must get busy with making a great date night. Here's to hoping we don't pass out on our free night again.
We also have new cell phone numbers - so give us an email if I haven't updated you with it.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holly - I didn't get the new numbers. Can you send them to us? Thanks!
Post a Comment