Thursday, June 19, 2008

Man Spa

Josh arrived at his location and I haven't heard him talk with so much glee in a long time.

He's just 3 blocks from MIT (which means he can stick his arm out the window and touch it in Boston Block Measurements). His room overlooks Cambridge. The Hotel is an old storehouse that has a lot of leather chairs and antique furniture. Now if this isn't a place to send Josh off for a refresher - I don't know what is.

I made sure to pack his "Fractions Speak Louder than Nerds" shirt so he could walk among those who actually appreciate such phrases. Hopefully he will have a great time with his visit and get a few tours in while there. Certainly not as exciting when we're not together, but I'm sure he'll get over it and breathe in the 60 degree weather.

He also mentioned he just ran into the Celtic Championship Parade.

Tour his Hotel here.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Wait...weren't you supposed to be on this trip?? What happened?

Holly Gibson said...

It was going to cost about $800 for me to go and wait for Josh to finish his jobs. So we opted out and got Gutters for the house instead. How fun is that?! :P