Monday, May 12, 2008

Jude-a-licious

For Mother's Day Josh took Jude and I to our brand new "green" wi-fi park in Houston. We sat by the lake, listened to Jazz, watched mechanical sailboats and miniature dogs, and ate organic hamburgers that were tucked into recyclable-compostable packages. Our forks and to-go cups were even made from corn. Check out the place at Http://www.discoverygreen.com. Only thing to note, is it was one of the last major branding projects I helped with at my old job. Here are some cute shots of Jude..





This is a carbon Copy of Josh's baby pictures :)







.
And this is just hilarious. I'm not sure what this face was. But Jude didn't want to sit in his seat so he stood as tall as he could and grunted as loud as he could.

3 comments:

Alison said...

That last one cracks me up!

Joy said...

love all the pics, holly!

The Canada's said...

Love the pictures! He is getting so big standing up in the seat! Love the face!!

Lindsey