So back to the landmark - 1.) includes eating in a still position for more than 10 minutes. 2.) includes wearing a hat.
1) Jude is at that stage where restaurants are out, and at the dinner table is no more than 5-10 minutes. Too many things for him to do. Saturday, Josh came home with his dinner that Jude wanted part of. In combintion, Dad — who is super cool and his best friend, and Chick-fil-a sandwhich and fries — which is super yummy; you will get a peaceful eating experience. He tried to mimick everything Josh was doing. He LOVES - L-O-V-E-S his daddy. Oh, and not to forget March madness. Jude loves watching basket - BALL.
2.) I've struggled getting a hat on this child for a long time. He has my skin and my eyes which I know the sun on a cloudy day is bright. And you will see him squint. Finally I decided to say No Hat, No outside. (Another Thank God for Baby Signs). After five minutes of him throwing off the hat and another two having to stand at the door while Mom in her hat got to play outside, he thought it would be ok. Of course, that meant dad (who hates hats) had to wear one. He chose the cowboy hat because Jude always drags us in to our guest room where that hat resides to talk about it. Later in the day, I got in trouble with Jude for not wearing my hat when I went back outside. Smart kiddo. Wish I could get video of his signs, but as soon as he sees the camera - it all over.
2 comments:
Love these pictures!!!
YAY for the sippy cup! I felt like it took forever for Charlie to get there, but it is SO much easier now that he is!
And we, too, couldn't survive without our baby signs!!
Yay for Jude!
Can't believe he eats all those foods! He's great!
Post a Comment