Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pure Excitement



Jude L-O-V-E-S the vacuum. He shows more excitement when it appears than when seeing mom and dad. Maybe because its rare form that its on and out - latter being the key word here.

As soon as that machine starts rolling you'd think I owned a gorilla. Until you see a two 1/2 footer (yes, officially taller than his aunt stacey) chasing after me and the vacuum. His favorite is to stand in front and let the wind blow through his hair, rotating his tiny wrists as fast as they will go. I once I had to feed him while it was on. That was bizarre as well.

What ever the case. It gets difficult to clean while he's awake. Most times I fear turning it on while he's asleep as if he will being jumping in his crib to come play.

1 comment:

The Canada's said...

So cute! Our vacuum scares Lakyn and the dog to the couch and puts Tatum to sleep. Jude is getting so big!
-Lindsey