Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Meatball and Boy
Meatball flew into town to attend a meeting with the Continental Share Holders and to discuss - you guessed it, gas prices and who's going to eat it—Passenger Vs Pilot. So we will enjoy his brief visit here and Jude kinda likes him. :) Jason has a lot of goods on Josh (turns out we found out too much at the wedding rehearsal) so we have to be extra nice, lest this information gets out to the world. Josh's mom is still recovering from Shock on that night.
Jason and Josh met at Auburn. Jason was the Huppah "Right Front" at our wedding and lives in Michigan with his wife Lindsey, Lakyn (Lake-n) and baby on the way (deuce). You can check their blog underneath "Blog Bits" to the right - The Canada's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the giggling boy video...
...and I can honestly say, to this day, I don't ever think I have laughed as much as the weekend of your wedding (starting at the rehearsal dinner when the Josh stories began) -- what a great time we had there...
Post a Comment