Sunday, June 1, 2008

Grunt Like A Man

I'm hoping I can capture this on video, but Jude's favorite thing is to flex and grunt. We noticed him doing this in front of baby Kara at our San Antonio trip as if he was trying to say "Pick Me" and "How can you resist these muscles?".

This morning we placed him at the bathroom mirror standing tall. Immediately he would start to giggle, stick his chest out and grunt as loud as his little body would allow. He repeated the same sequence a few times. He actually looks impressed with himself. I thought it was so funny, I gave him to Josh and told him to put him in front of the mirror for a repeat.

So stay tuned, I might be able to capture it for you. Still need to locate my camera battery charger and then we are set :)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Like father, like son

Joy said...

well said, alison... :)