Thursday, May 8, 2008

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a Sophomore at Sam Houston

2. Five Things on my To Do List Today

  • Laundary
  • Call Countrywide
  • Deposit Checks
  • Write two proposals for jobs
  • Finish designing my Business Identity

3. Five Snacks I enjoy
  • Cheetos
  • Pears
  • Trail Mix
  • Popcorn
  • Cheese

4. Five Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
  • Pay Off my House
  • Buy bigger cars with efficient Gas mileage of course
  • By a yacht and sail boat
  • Send Josh to Harvard and MIT simultaneously
  • Start up a Patisserie

5. Five Bad Habits
  • Thinking my way or no way
  • Leaving dishes out
  • Opting to sit rather than exercise with spare time
  • keeping a cluttered office
  • Not picking up

6. Five Places I've Lived
  • Sugar Land, TX
  • Huntsville, TX
  • Baytown, TX
  • Houston, TX
  • Needville, TX
7. Five Jobs I've Had
  • babysitter
  • Sales Associate for Learner
  • Student Worker/Tech Geek
  • Animator
  • Graphic Designer

1 comment:

Alison said...

Have you ever lived in TX? :)