Jude doesn't want to sleep - so I told him he had to fold clothes if he was going to be awake. You can tell he was ecstatic with his options.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
2 comments:
Yikes! Levi has only missed naps on 2 days in his entire existence of 2 and a half years. Those evenings were NOT pretty. The only thing that got us through one of them was M&M's...which won't work for Jude yet. Hopefully your evening will go OK!
that is hilarious, holly -- I need to try to get Charlie to fold laundry, maybe help me catch up on my ironing or something.
Al -- I am jealous that Levi always napped -- tonight has been one of those "not pretty" nights from lack of daytime napping!
Post a Comment