Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Logo - New Name




Ever since I designed my Go To Gibson logo - I knew it was not up to par and down right boring. Way to "Safe" as we designers like to say. Doesn't say anything about creativity or what I offer. So I've dabbled again. Let me know what you think. Also, if you have a good name pass it along.

What does the logo need to say?: My focus is to stick to my style which is fun and whimsical pieces. It limits the subject that I will design for - but not the pieces. You can really pick up my style in most of my pieces. BUT, I need to be some what professional to substantiate my rate - get the drift?? :)

This name is a combination of imagination and intuitiveness - seems perfect as my intuition in a piece and creativity make up the style that I have. I was able to put a little of that taste into the logo as well - which I prefer to be able to do. Go to Gibson didn't give me any inspiration.

We've also thought of names like FireFly, Pixie Tale, Pixie Bits, Short and Sweet, Sweet Idea...If you have a better idea - hit the comments button below and let me see it. Also, if you hate the logo - let me know. I'm doing "market research" have you :) Putting it out there for your feedback.

2 comments:

Alison said...

LOVE the logo look, but I'm having trouble saying the name. I'm sure if I heard it, it would be clear. Just something to think about. It is defintly creative! I'll think about it and let you know if I think of anything. Can't wait to see you!

Alison said...

oh wait...i just was able to say it - I like it!